SPORTS RECRUITING VIDEOS

We create sports highlight videos and skills videos for student-athletes seeking an athletic scholarship to help them afford the skyrocketing cost of college. A recruiting video pays for itself when it helps you get a scholarship.

Of the 400,000+ student-athletes that receive a partial or full athletic scholarship to play in one the 23 sanctioned sports — only 2% are actively recruited — the other 98% have to “self-recruit” by reaching out to coaches themselves.

Most coaches want to see a dynamic highlight or skills video—not hours and hours of game footage. We can help you get noticed so that you can make all those hours of hard work pay off. Our goal is to help you become one of these recruits and for families to afford college.

Sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheerleading, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, 
Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rowing, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, 
Water Polo, Wrestling

You can provide our video editor with HD video footage from online sources, send an SD card, or upload videos online and then we will create your professional highlight video so you can get recruited. 

© 2020 MOJO Talent, LLC